Monday, May 20, 2013

What Leads to Success?.

What Leads to Success?..some article i really liked ..Ahmed

1.Passion

Freeman Thomas says, “I’m driven by my passion.”
2.Work!

Rupert Murdoch “It’s all hard work. Nothing comes easily. But I have a lot of fun.”
3.Good

Alex Garden says, “To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it.” There’s no magic; it’s practice, practice, practice.
4.focus

Norman Jewison ”I think it all has to do with focusing yourself on one thing.”
5.Push

David Gallo says, “Push yourself. Physically, mentally, you’ve gotta push, push, push.” You gotta push through shyness and self-doubt.

Goldie Hawn says, “I always had self-doubts. I wasn’t good enough; I wasn’t smart enough. I didn’t think I’d make it.” Now it’s not always easy to push yourself, and that’s why they invented mothers.

Frank Gehry , “My mother pushed me.”
6.Serve

Sherwin Nuland says, “It was a privilege to serve as a doctor.”
7.Ideas

Bill Gates says, “I had an idea: founding the first micro-computer software company.” I’d say it was a pretty good idea.
8.Persist

Joe Kraus says, “Persistence is the number one reason for our success.” You gotta persist through failure. You gotta persist through crap! Which of course means “Criticism, Rejection, Assholes and Pressure.”

Source : book of Richard st_johns 8 secrets of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment